The term The Marmalade Shop or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dalemain Estate Office, Dalemain, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 0HB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Terms & Conditions
All tickets for the mansion, gardens or outdoor tours are valid on the date specified only. If you wish to cancel or reschedule your visit, you must inform us at least 48 hours prior to the time of your visit. Cancellations made before this time will be fully refunded.
After this time, we will be able to reschedule your visit, but no refund will be available. If you fail to arrive for your visit you will not be eligible for a refund if you have not notified us that you will not be able to attend.
We reserve the right to cancel tours and visits. In this situation you will be entitled to a full refund. We shall not be liable to any visitor for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the cancellation of any service provided.
By purchasing a ticket on our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and have authority to use the payment method or billing account details you provide for the purpose of settling any payments due for any purchase made through the website, or that you owe to us. You also promise that all information supplied by you in using the website booking service is accurate and that you will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent booking.
All visitors must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, instructions given by our staff and regulations in force from time to time whilst visiting Dalemain. Breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable us to refuse to permit you entry to Dalemain or will result in your removal from Dalemain without reimbursement for your ticket.
Tickets are none-transferable. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Our VAT Registration Number is 442 7401 69.