Dalemain Plant Fair – With an Orange Twist
We are delighted to announce that our annual Plant Fair will be ‘going orange’ this year, to incorporate the Marmalade Award ceremonies. These will take place at the front of the mansion.
Enjoy a great day out in 2021 at the Dalemain Plant Fair, celebrating all things gardening in the beautiful surroundings of Dalemain Mansion & its award-winning Historic Gardens, including:
- Hand-picked selection of the best nurseries in the North of England
- Craft & Artisan food stalls on the front lawn
- Plants from the Dalemain Gardens on sale
- Garden tours with Jane Hasell-McCosh
- Cream teas and Mediaeval Hall Tearoom & Corner Byre
- Gift Shop with The World’s Best Marmalades for Sale from this year’s Festival including the Double Gold Homemade Winners with 50p from each jar sold going to Hospice Care
- Orange marmalade activities including marmalade tasting, Q&As and children’s activities.
Entry to the Fair is FREE; discounted entry is offered on the day – Gardens £5, House & Gardens £7, Children FREE
If you would like to exhibit at the 2021 Dalemain Plant Fair, please contact Florence Lindeman at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Plant Fair!