The Dalemain Plant Fair
We are delighted to announce the return on our annual Plant Fair on Sunday 12th June!
Enjoy a great day out in 2022 at the Dalemain Plant Fair, celebrating all things gardening in the beautiful surroundings of Dalemain Mansion & its award-winning Historic Gardens.
The Fair will take place from 10am – 4pm and we have a hand-picked selection of the best nurseries in the North of England ready with their finest plants. From rhododendrons to roses, dahlias to drought-loving plants, there will be something for everyone, and we can’t wait to share them with you. As well as the nurseries on the front lawn, we will also have a range of quality Artisan stalls, selling delicious homemade food and beautiful wares.
As well as a fantastic range of nurseries, we are also offering discounted entry to the Historic Gardens across the whole day. This ticket also entitles you to a Garden Tour with the Dalemain head gardener. She will be happy to tell visitors all about the changes taking place in the gardens, and the highlights in June.
The Corner Barn Tearoom will be open and serving hot and cold lunches, and there will be cream teas, cakes and drinks available on the front lawn and in the grove.
The perfect family day out.
Entry to the Fair is FREE; discounted entry is offered on the day – Gardens £5, Garden tours free with a garden ticket, Children FREE
- Hand-picked selection of the best nurseries in the North of England
- Craft & Artisan food stalls on the front lawn
- Plants from the Dalemain Gardens on sale
- Garden tours with the Dalemain gardeners
- Cream teas in front of the mansion, and homemade food in the Tudor Corner Barn
- Sales of the World’s Best Marmalades from this year’s competition, including the Double Gold Homemade Winners with 50p from each jar sold going to Hospice Care
We look forward to seeing you at the Plant Fair!