2022 WINTER OPENING TIMES
Dalemain is now closed for the festive season. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back, when we reopen on Tuesday 1st February. The Gardens, Tearoom and Shop will all be open Sunday-Friday, 10.30am-3pm.
|Tudor Barn Tearoom
|Marmalade & Gift Shop
Plan in advance by pre-booking your tickets for when we reopen. To pre-book your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
Please note our safety outline is as follows:
We regret that dogs are not permitted in the Mansion or Gardens. They are however very welcome in the courtyard, the Great Barn Tearoom and on the estate walk to Dacre.
We are delighted that our specialist Mansion tours are returning for 2022. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Prices for 2022
|Mansion (with a tour) & Gardens
||Adults £14.50 / Seniors £13.50 / Under 16s FREE (now closed until April 2022)
||Adults £5.00 / Seniors £5.00 / Under 16s FREE (Special winter garden rate for 1st February 2022-8th April 2022)
|Historic Houses Members
||Price on application
Dalemain, near Ullswater in the Lake District, is a haven of tranquility. Come and take some time out from the hectic stress of every day life, and spend a while strolling through the gardens in this peaceful corner of the Lake District. Why not combine your visit to the Gardens with a walk through the Estate Parkland? It is one mile from Dalemain Mansion’s Historic Courtyard to the Ancient Dacre Church. Further details of this walk can be found here.
We regret that dogs are not permitted in the Historic Gardens. They are however very welcome in corner barn, the courtyard, and on the estate walk to Dacre
PARTIAL DISABLED ACCESS ONLY – please call Tel: 017684 86450 for further information
- Disabled drivers may drive into the courtyard and park their car.
- Due to the historic building there is no access to the first floor except via the stairs.
- The gardens are accessible (excluding the lower garden) to wheel chairs although the gravel paths can be uneven.
- A mobility scooter is available at the Gift Shop – it is advisable to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- The Courtyard area is grade one listed cobbles and can be quite uneven.
- Disabled toilets are available in the toilet blocks.
- Please do call if you require any further information.
Dalemain boasts a number of beautiful locations that are ideal venues for all sorts of events and functions.
If you have any questions please telephone: +44 (0)17684 86450 or email email@example.com